The POST is our college-age ministry for 18-25 year olds. Its' purpose is to connect young adults to Christ, to each other and to the church. A few ways this will take place are through social events, bible study and service opportunities. The POST is a community of believers with similar life circumstances who are actively Pursuing Our Spiritual Truths.
As many as 75% of today's young adults leave the church permanently! Listen to some of the reasons why:
• Isolationism: the church is against everything outside of church
• Shallowness: the church is boring and irrelevant
• Anti-science: the church is out of touch with scientific developments
• Sex: the church is judgmental towards differing lifestyles
• Exclusivity: the church is against pluralism in this multi-cultural age
• Doubters: the church is not a safe place to express doubts and ask questions
Connect Christian Church understands the next generation and wants to help young believers stay grounded in their faith while earning a degree, working, or trying to figure out what the next step is. We meet bi-monthly at various times and locations. Friend us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on social outings, service projects and much more!
For more information about the POST contact Eric Pruitt for meeting details.