"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." -1 Timothy 4:12
- Each week High School & Middle Students get a chance to study God’s Word in a relevant way for today’s generation.
- Middle School Students will meet at 9:30 a.m. in rooms 15 & 16 downstairs.
- High School Students will meet at 9:30 a.m. in the Foundation.
- All Students are encouraged to exhibit leadership through service in areas they are passionate about.
- All teens (6th-12th) meet in the Foundation for a fun and engaging night of worship. There will be music, games, a powerful message and time to discuss life with our peers. Programming is from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Because discipleship is so important, we offer small group opportunities for both middle and high schoolers. They meet every other week in a host family’s home. If you desire to strengthen your walk with Christ through small groups, please email Rob Ball.
For more information about our Student Ministry Programs, please email Rob Ball.