“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.” ~Deuteronomy 6:5-9
- Each week High School & Middle Students get a chance to study God’s Word in a relevant way for today’s generation.
- Middle School Students will meet at 9:30 a.m. in rooms 11 & 13 downstairs.
- High School Students will meet at 9:30 a.m. in the Foundation.
- All Students are encouraged to exhibit leadership through service in areas they are passionate about.
- All teens (6th-12th) meet in the Foundation for a fun and engaging night of worship. There will be music, games, a powerful message and time to discuss life with our peers. Programming is from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
For more information about our Student Ministry Programs, please email Rob Ball.