No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At Connect Christian Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to help get you connected. This is a "come as you are" type of church where friendships form and relationships deepen. The one person at the center of it all is Jesus! All you have to do from here is pick a service to attend and check it out for yourself! Here’s what you can expect when you arrive at Connect:
At a Sunday service you can expect:
- Weekly communion and offering opportunities.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun, biblically based teaching for your children and teens.
Find your next step:
- A place to belong. Connect Groups are where you meet the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for everyone!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Connect or connect with one of our Outreach Partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Connect Group you can use Connect to keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
- Discovery Cove is a place just for kids. Each weekend Discovery Cove (3 months through 5th graders) learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups and trusted adult leadership.
Middle School (6th to 8th graders, Rm 11/13) These students are ready to learn and very impressionable. That’s why our trained and dedicated Youth Coaches love working with them. Middle School features fun games, and age-appropriate messages centered on biblical principles and opportunities to share as the grow in their understanding of God.
High School (High School students) Each week high school students will meet in the Foundation to learn what a life with Christ looks like and how to live it out. They will be challenged by caring student ministry coaches to grow in their faith. There are also multiple opportunities for students to serve.