As intentional givers we give to demonstrate our love, devotion, and worship to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. After all it is He who taught us that it is better to give than to receive. Giving is one element of our worship experience each week.
Connect has several ways you can give to God’s work through your tithes and offerings.
- Online through Secure Give.
- Text to Give 704-870-4222 The first time giving this way, you will need to fill out a short form with your billing information. Once you fill out the form press the go button on your keyboard to submit. After the initial setup, giving is as easy as sending a text message. Save the number in your contacts for easy use anytime.
- Bank Draft through your local bank have them set up a payment to us taken from your checking or savings accounts. Use your name as the account number.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Download the ACH Form and return it to the Church office. You provide your bank account information and the amount you wish to give and the church’s bank will automatically draft your contribution. This can be done on the 3rd and/or 18th of the month.
- Mail a check to our offices - Connect Christian Church 3101 Davidson Hwy Concord NC 28027.
FAQ on giving at Connect:
What is SecureGive:
- SecureGive is an online giving platform developed by a pastor for pastors to make online giving easy for the congregation it serves. Here's a brief tutorial video to walk you through the steps.
Can I make payments for specific activities?
- Yes. Once you login, select the payment option and then select the category for the event you are paying for. The website allows you to leave a message if you are paying for a specific event.
What if I need to make changes to my electronic giving?
- If you give electronically through your own bank, you will need to contact them to make changes. If you have the church automatically draft your contribution, then you need to email the Finance Office.
Can I gift Stock?
- Gifting appreciated stock to the church is allowed. It is considered a charitable donation for the full market value of the securities and avoids capital gains tax. Please consult your tax advisor or the IRS to determine specific tax consequences. To donate your stock please do not sell the securities. The church will sell the stock once it is received. Please email the Finance Office for paperwork.
App or Text?
- If you use our Elexio App or Text to Give and find that you need to reset your password, follow this link. Any questions Please email the Finance Office for paperwork.